Our development service ‘Device on Demand’ utilises a toolbox comprising a range of innovative technical solutions proven to solve difficulties in preparing, storing or delivering drugs, and create a medical device specifically for our customers.
Focusing on the parenteral, nasal and ophthalmic routes of administration, the process harnesses a range of patent-protected, functional component technologies to develop a specialised product. Our extensive expertise and understanding of these products enables us to create a highly successful optimised device. The outcome is a product configured specifically to our customers’needs, either through the development of a tailor-made device or the modification of an existing product.
The Bespak advantage:
- A unique toolbox of patent-protected, proven functional component technologies
- Administration technologies for liquids, powders and gels, as well as separation and mixing technologies
- Our detailed understanding of plastic and elastomeric materials and their use within medical products
- In-house prototyping capabilities, resulting in proof-of-principle devices in record time
- We’re a leading global high-volume manufacturer of drug delivery devices and are uniquely placed to ensure manufacturability of the final device and subsequent supply