- This event has passed.
APPRENTICE OPEN EVENING
Friday 5th May, Bespak Kings Lynn, Event starts at 6.30pm.
To register your interest to attend the event please email Apprentice.email@example.com
There will be designated parking on site, and the event will be signposted.
About the Evening
- We will have a number of departments attending including Tooling, Rapid Prototyping, Development and Manufacturing Systems.
- We will have hands on activities and with presentations on the products we develop and manufacture, along with our own apprenticeship group to answer any of your questions.
Apprenticeships at Bespak
- We currently have 19 apprentices on site and Bespak will be recruiting 4 apprentices this year.
- There are various Apprenticeship Pathways including Engineering Technical Support, Maintenance, Toolmaking, Injection Moulding, Quality Control, IT, HR and Warehousing.
- The qualifications that can be achieved through the scheme include BTEC, PEO, NVQ and HNC.
Bespak is a leading developer and manufacturer of complex medical devices.
Our service offering can be divided into three categories: proprietary devices and technologies, scale up and industrialisation of an already-designed device, and design and commercialisation of a novel device for an existing drug.
Across our sites at Kings Lynn, Norfolk and Cambridge, we have a diverse team of more than 650 people.
Each year we mould around 2.6 billion components which are assembled into approximately 550 million devices, and every second over 1,000 patients use one of our devices to help them breathe.