Our development service ‘Device on Demand’ utilises a toolbox comprising a range of innovative technical solutions proven to solve difficulties in preparing, storing or delivering drugs, and create a medical device specifically for our customers.
Focusing on the parenteral, nasal and ophthalmic routes of administration, the process harnesses a range of patent-protected, functional component technologies to develop a specialised product. Our extensive expertise and understanding of these products enables us to create a highly successful optimised device. The outcome is a product configured specifically to our customers’needs, either through the development of a tailor-made device or the modification of an existing product.
The Bespak advantage:
- A unique toolbox of patent-protected, proven functional component technologies
- Administration technologies for liquids, powders and gels, as well as separation and mixing technologies
- Our detailed understanding of plastic and elastomeric materials and their use within medical products
- In-house prototyping capabilities, resulting in proof-of-principle devices in record time
- We’re a leading global high-volume manufacturer of drug delivery devices and are uniquely placed to ensure manufacturability of the final device and subsequent supply
Please contact us with your specific challenge and we can develop a demonstrator device to tackle your requirement.