At Bespak, we believe in promoting an engaging and collaborative environment for all our people.
Our five core values are at the heart of how we work and the attributes we look for in those coming to Bespak. They are:
As a team, we’ll achieve our Vision by sharing the same values:
- Customer Focus: Strive to understand and exceed the expectations of customers
- Results Driven: Performance that single-mindedly focuses on high quality outputs delivered by dedicated inspired people.
- Team Work: Collaborative approach to problem solving and people development to get the best out of teams.
- Respect: Listen carefully and treat colleagues and clients with courtesy and consideration
- Integrity: Consistently lead by example in responsible and transparent ways
Our teams feature a wealth of experience working side-by-side with fresh new talent, with learning opportunities and training encouraging each member of the team to reach their full potential. For our part, we believe in recognition and reward, and our quarterly business briefings and annual ‘town hall’ meetings ensure everyone is engaged and informed about key goings on.
While our sites at Cambridge and King’s Lynn have different environments due to the nature of their work – a focus on creativity and innovation at Cambridge and business development at King’s Lynn – each offers a great location to live and a positive, people-focused culture, with charity and social activities a part of everyday life at both.
We believe in giving back to employees and provide a range of benefits, including our Group Personal Pension Plan, Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, an all-employee share incentive scheme, Save As You Earn scheme (SAYE) and ample paid holiday (28 days, plus 8 days Bank Holiday).
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we understand that there is a life outside of work so aim to support employees in attaining a happy work/life balance. To cater for Bespak employees’ individual circumstances, where possible, we allow flexible working arrangements and offer enhanced maternity and paternity pay (eligibility criteria applies). We also offer access to an Occupational Health service and an Employee Assistance Programme to support wellbeing both in and out of work.