To ensure every product meets customer specifications, as well as regulatory guidelines, our Analytical Services laboratory specialises in product release testing. The laboratory conducts testing including extractables on raw materials, including plastic and rubber components, prior to valve assembly. Final products undergo thorough performance testing.
The laboratory also performs method development and validation activities to drive development programmes forward and ensure we can produce and release products of the future. A dedicated team of analysts carry out pharmaceutical testing, including pharmaceutical development testing and ICH stability studies to generate data for regulatory submission.
The laboratory operates to cGMP and has a comprehensive range of testing capability including:
- pMDI Leakage and Shotweight testing
- Contact Angle Testing
- FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy)
- Accelerated Solvent Extraction
- Gas Chromatography with Mass Selective Detector
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
- High Speed Video for Spray Pattern and Plume Geometry
- Spraytec for Droplet Size Distribution
- Cascade Impaction (ACI/NGI) for Aerodynamic Particle Size