We currently have a requirement for a Principal Programme manager to join our Programme Management team. The purpose of this role is in line with company objectives, manage and control the delivery of transformational business critical NPI programmes.
- Manage the Programme Teams to deliver transformation business critical programmes with appropriate consideration to:
- Motivational Leadership and Performance Management of Programme Team.
- Preparation of KPI baseline data and actively manage forecast / actuals in line with programme requirements and company objectives.
- Preparation of resource forecast with regular update in line with programme requirements.
- Through assessment, ensure any gaps in skills and competences are recognised, either for yourself or for your teams with specific actions assigned to address.
- Robust, demonstrated application of Programme Management through programme life cycle within an NPI framework. Constantly challenging process and procedures in order to evolve and gain efficiency whilst maintaining an acceptable quality output.
- High level of understanding and demonstrated adherence to ISO 13485 and CFR820 and associated Design Control requirements
- Co-ordinate the preparation of programme budgets and ensure that expenditure is managed in accordance with agreed parameters.
- Provide management support in the delivery / identification of cost reduction activities in line with company targets.
- Generate and review programme performance data.
- Using company resource tools, ensure programme requirements are adequate, recognised and functional ‘buy in’ is sort, escalating with functions as appropriate where deficiencies are identified.
- Application of Bespak’s Programme Management ‘Standard’ with view to enacting resource, risk, capital and expenses procedures and identify areas of improvements and associated role out.
- Establish senior relationships both internally and externally with strong ability to influence in line with company and programme requirements.
- Ensure programmes are managed and delivered with considerations to:
- Establish appropriate programme governance structures in programme both internally and externally.
- Establish and maintain programme definition and appropriate dissemination of requirements through programme teams.
- Generate monthly programme reports, quantifying progress, performance, cost and associated internal risk relative to the achievement of programme objectives.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a technical discipline
- Programme management experience and significant experience of managing multifunctional teams at senior level.
- Good working knowledge of relevant software tools. Capable MS Excel and Project User.
- Proven Budget development and management experience.
- Experience of managing transformational business Programmes which support significant business objectives.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Pharmaceutical and / or medical device experience development / manufacture.
- Knowledge and experience of applying Continuous Improvement methodologies to products and processes.
Please send your full application to Careers@Bespak.com