Bespak, a Consort Medical Company, is a global market leader in the manufacture of drug delivery devices for pharmaceutical partner Companies, including respiratory, nasal, and injectables products. Bespak have contributed to some of the world’s leading medical devices.
- Establish and maintain a standardised 5S and standardisation programme across all Bespak manufacturing facilities.
- Develop and maintain a business wide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and DMAIC capability, ensuring investigations are sufficient to identify pragmatic and sustainable corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure low level C.I. initiatives are driven throughout manufacturing areas encompassing H&S, workplace management and small C.I. activities.
- Facilitate cross functional team working to identify and exploit breakthrough opportunities within Operations that support customer service expectations, capacity expansion, and cost reduction.
- Develop and implement a standardised visual management system for all Bespak manufacturing facilities including, but not limited to, Kanban, process control and visual audits.
- Develop and establish a visual factory standard across all manufacturing facilities, including metrics, communications of measurable and skills metrics.
- Deploy, maintain, and continually enhance a suite of performance metrics across all manufacturing facilities including, but not limited to, UEP, actual cost vs budget, cost trackers and statistical process control.
- Work directly with Area Managers and other functional supervisory levels, in skills development, breakthrough strategies, and metrics.
- Promote a Lean Six Sigma culture within the company including, branding, training and communications.
- Ensure timely capture of Lean Six Sigma activities including, but not confined to cost savings, 5S, training, DMAIC initiatives and ‘breakthrough’ opportunities for Scheduled performance reporting.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrable experience in a supervisory or management role.
- A proven track record of Lean Six Sigma implementation.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or above
- Proven knowledge of 8D and ‘root cause’ investigation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Evidence of influencing and engaging a workforce in Lean techniques and methods.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good communicator and networker at all levels of a business.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience with ERP system
- History of introducing Lean Six Sigma into a business.
- Facilitation skills
- Experience in developing training and training materials.
- Advanced Excel skills
- A strong manufacturing background in a FMCG environment.
- Minitab / QI Macros
We strive to be an ‘Employer of Choice’ and, in addition to our intrinsic benefits and career and development opportunities, we offer an attractive range of employee benefits, including our Group Personal Pension Plan, Healthcare Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance, an all-employee share incentive scheme, Save as you Earn (SAYE) Scheme and 28 days (plus 8 days Bank Holiday) paid annual leave.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply to Careers@Bespak.com and send us your CV for review.