BESPAK 3 YEAR ADVANCED MODERN APPRENTICESHIP
FIXED TERM CONTRACT 3 YEARS
Do you have a minimum of five GCSEs (grade A* – C), including Maths, English and Information Technology?
Are you highly motivated, flexible and a good team player with a commitment to learning and a keen interest in Information Technology?
This is office based training combined with hands on practical experience in a customer focused environment.
Candidates for this role should be computer literate with strong communication, team working and customer service skills.
At the end of the 3 year apprenticeship programme the candidate will have:
- Experience of working as a key member of an IT service desk team
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Bespak’s global IT infrastructure
- Gained an understanding of working within an ITIL framework
- A knowledge of Active Directory
- An ability to troubleshoot and identify IT problems
- Hands on experience of resolving first line IT problems
- The ability to produce measures and provide feedback on IT service and performance
The apprenticeship programme will include one day a week off site training at a training provider and on the job training based at Bespak working alongside experienced and supportive colleagues. As well as earning a competitive remuneration package you will also gain recognised Information Technology qualifications.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, then please send your CV (which should include contact telephone number, email address and educational achievements) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.