We currently have a requirement for a HR Advisor to join our busy Human Resources team. The purpose of this role is to provide a full, professional and confidential first line HR advisory and support service to managers, employees and the HR Team. The HR Advisor Work closely with the HR Business Partners and HR Administration team to provide a professional HR service to the Company.
- Provide generalist HR Advisory support to managers and employees in relation to day to day HR queries and proactive legislative and best practice updates.
- Support the HRBP’s with first line employee relation cases, e.g. attending and providing procedural guidance at disciplinary and grievance hearings; probationary reviews; performance meetings and absence reviews.
- Work closely with resource managers, providing proactive support, guidance and action in meeting resourcing plans and needs and ensuring a positive portrayal of Bespak brand.
- Work closely with the HR Administration team for quick turnaround of processes and paperwork i.e. offer paperwork, change to terms and conditions, employee communications, resignation acceptance letters, probationary acceptances/extensions.
- Manage & maintain metrics (KPI’s) in relation to recruitment activity including (but not limited to) time to hire, recruitment spend, diversity. Collate and present data for HRBP’s or Head of HR when required to support delivery of HR objectives.
- Facilitate the induction and on-boarding of permanent employees into the business, including the delivery of HR Induction sessions to new starters and any other training as required.
- Support managers with on-boarding temporary employees to support business delivery.
- Support and draft Employee Communications, such as The Pulse, BICC and Team Brief.
- Support other roles within the HR team as required with other projects and operational issues, e.g. payroll, training (delivery/facilitation)
- Ideally you will have gained (or working towards) level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent HR qualification.
- Educated to GCSE level, or equivalent.
- Experience of advising on HR policies & procedures, ideally gained in a Manufacturing, Pharma or Medical Devices business.
- Intermediate Excel, Outlook and Word skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Time management and prioritisation skills.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience gained within a Manufacturing, Pharma or Medical Devices business.
- CPP qualified or working towards an HR qualification.
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law.
Please send your full application to Careers@Bespak.com