ADMINISTRATOR, KING’S LYNN
6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
DAYS (37.5 HOURS)
Bespak, a Consort Medical Company, is a global market leader in the manufacture of drug delivery devices for pharmaceutical partner Companies, including respiratory, nasal, and injectables products. Bespak have contributed to some of the world’s leading medical devices.
We currently have a requirement for an Administrator to join our Regulatory Compliance team. The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs function within Bespak.
- Complete, maintain, own and deliver all regulatory documents, e.g. MHRA licences, DMF etc., working with regulatory authorities, customers, suppliers, external laboratories and internal functions to ensure all information is current and compliant.
- Creating and maintaining Regulatory documentation (electronic and physical) as appropriate.
- Compile compliance statements and complete questionnaires for customers (TSE/BSE, Latex, GMO, etc).
- Keeping all Regulatory logs and schedules up to date.
- Requesting Regulatory statements from suppliers.
- Creating and maintaining all SAP documentation.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- An experienced user of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good level of general education.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Knowledge and experience of Bespak’s Quality System.
- Preferably an experienced user of SAP Document Management.
We strive to be an ‘Employer of Choice’ and, in addition to our intrinsic benefits and career and development opportunities, we offer an attractive range of employee benefits, including our Group Personal Pension Plan, Healthcare Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance, an all-employee share incentive scheme, Save as you Earn (SAYE) Scheme and 28 days (plus 8 days Bank Holiday) paid annual leave.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply to Careers@Bespak.com and send us your CV for review.